RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Step It Up Gym access card is required to access the facility.
- It is strictly prohibited to loan your access card to anyone or to allow access to anyone not authorized to use the facility. This violation will result in automatic termination of membership, and no refunds will be given of any prepaid fees.
- Members are responsible for making sure that the door is locked behind them after entering and leaving the facility.
- Membership age requirement is 13 years or older. You must be 16 years of age to be in the facility when there is no Gym staff present. Members under 16 year of age are only permitted in the facility when their guardian is present or when a Step It Up Gym staff person is present.
- Members less than 18 years of age must have a parent or guardian read, agree to and sign these forms.
- Parents or guardians of members under 18 years of age are at all times responsible for the access cards provided to their members under the age of 18.
- The Step It Up Gym facility will be accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Step it Up Gym is not responsible for lost or stolen property.
- Members are responsible for cleaning equipment after each use.
- Members are responsible for putting weights and other equipment in the proper place after use.
- Members must wear shirt, closed toe shoes and appropriate exercise attire.
- If you are deemed responsible for intentional damage to property, you will be financially responsible and the matter will be turned over to the Pleasant Hill police.
- You are responsible for your fees regardless of your use or non-use of the facility. Your membership will not be cancelled for nonattendance.
- Step It Up Gym does not always have an employee on or about the premises or contract with any medical services, provisions for ordinary or emergency services including but not limited to emergency cardiovascular assistance.
In requesting permission to access or use the equipment of the Step It Up Gym LLC, I affirm that my general health is good and that I am not adversely affected by the exercise I will undertake. I further affirm that I am able to perform exercise of a vigorous nature. I am not currently under the care of a physician who should be advised of my desire to participate in this physical activity. If I am under the care of a physician, I affirmatively state that I have received his/her permission to participate in vigorous exercise at Step It Up Gym LLC.
AGREEMENT TO FOLLOW RULES AND POLICIES
I understand that Step It Up Gym LLC provides both directed and self-directed programs and that I may not be provided with any fitness instruction. I agree to follow all rules and policies of Step It Up Gym LLC and to abide by any reasonable requests concerning use of the facility directed to me by the staff of Step It Up Gym LLC. I agree to operate and use the equipment only in the manner in which it was designed and intended to be used, following all written and verbal instructions provided by Step It Up LLC staff. I understand that my failure to abide by and to follow instructions or requests may result in the termination of my privileges of using the facility. I further understand that Step It Up Gym LLC has the right to terminate or alter my privileges at the facilities at its complete and unilateral discretion.
RELEASE AND WAIVER
In consideration of my access to Step It Up Gym LLC, I hereby accept all risks to my health and of my injury or death that may result from such participation, and I hereby release Step It Up Gym LLC and its employees and instructors, Personal Trainers and representatives from any liability to me, my personal representatives, estate, heirs, next of kin, my assignees, distributes, guardians and assigns for any and all claims and causes of action for loss of or damage to my property and for any and all illness or injury to my person, including my death, that may result from or occur during my use of the facilities, whether caused by negligence of Step It Up Gym LLC, its owners, employees, or representatives or otherwise. I agree to release and hold harmless Step It Up Gym LLC and its employees from any and all liability whatsoever which may result from my use of the facility or equipment. This statement shall serve as a release and hold harmless of Step It Up Gym LLC and its employees by my heirs, executors, administrators, if any and me.
I give my authorization to Step It Up Gym to charge my credit card once per month (reoccurring on the date of my initial registration) in the amount of my membership preference in which I choose. I also give my authorization of the ONE TIME registration fee of $40 to be charged to the credit card I have provided. If I choose to discontinue my membership, I must inform a manager of Step It Up Gym via email or hand written notification and return my key card at least 7 business days prior to my auto-payment date. No refunds of any kind will be given for registration or membership fees.